There are so many books that I’d like to read, but I can never find the time during the school year. But, come this summer, there’s a big long list waiting for me. Hopefully, I’ll be able to read/reread some of them.
- The Great Gatsby (F. Scott Fitzgerald)
- Voyage of the Dawn Treader (C.S. Lewis)
- 1984 (George Orwell)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (J.K. Rowling; yes, I’ll try to reread this one)
- The Lost Symbol (Dan Brown; everyone keeps telling me that it’s the best of his yet)
- Hiroshima (John Hersey; in which I will cry in my backyard while reading)
- Faerie Tale (Raymond Feist; I may actually get this one finished by May)
If you have any recommendations for things I should read this summer, please don’t hesitate to tell me! I’m very receptive to new books.